15 Trusted Websites To Make Money From Before The End of 2019
It doesn't take time for you to see someone advertising a "get-rich-quick" scheme these days online. We've all seen them some would promise to show you how to make millions at home in your spare time.
But guess what?
Like any other get-rich-quick scheme, it's only going to make money for the person running the scheme. We all remember MMM and the likes that took over our internet space.
That doesn't mean there aren't real ways to earn good cash online during your spare time. But you must put in extra effort for it to run like a successful business.
15 trusted Websites you can make money from on a daily basis
1. Amazon Affiliate: This program is powered by Amazon itself, where there allow individuals get commission from the sales of their products.
2. Google Adsense: This is a Google product and it is focused on publishers, content creators, bloggers. This allows the publisher put adsense codes on their sites and in return it shows like advert on the publishers site and he or she gets paid per click or impressions.
3. JVZOO: Named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 2016 and 2017, JVZoo is a SaaS (Software As A Service) that facilitates and automates online sales, marketing, and delivery. They have a very large network, which makes it easier for their affiliates to make sales
4. Amazon Kindle Publishing: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing allows anyone who has written a book on their own to upload it to Amazon to be sold on Amazon Kindle devices. Let's say you write a novel and want to sell it. If you upload it here and then promote it online through social media or blogs, you can sell copies of your book and earn as much as a 70 percent return on each sale.
5. UPWORK is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
6. FLIPPA is a marketplace for buying and selling online businesses like domain names or websites etc…
7. Kreate1000 (For Nigerians Only): This is a digital marketing platform that delivers information relating to digital marketing and how to start a successful career in it. They have a couple of premium digital products you can affiliate with and make money directly into your bank account.
8. Text Broker: This is a content delivery services that pays publishers to write for them.
9. Amazon Handmade: If you are talented in a craft that you make with your hands like slippers, bids, weavon etc… this could be your path to financial freedom. Google them and check them out.
10. Mechanical Turk: Mechanical Turk is run by Amazon. Anyone can sign up and complete simple tasks — like choosing which of two pictures depicts a bridge — to earn a few cents per task. With some practice, you can earn a few dollars an hour while just sitting on your couch watching television. And with enough focus, you can earn an amount roughly equal to minimum wage.
11. Fotolia allows you to sell photos you've taken for stock photography usage. For example, if a publisher is looking for a picture of a beach and you uploaded such a picture, the publisher can use Fotolia to purchase the rights to use that picture in its publication and you receive a cut of that money. For a photography hobbyist, this is a great way to earn a few dollars for some of your best photos.
12. Swagbucks pays you a small amount for participating in a consumer survey, which companies then use to figure out what kinds of products to make and sell. You can participate in several surveys a day, and Swagbucks earnings can be redeemed for gift cards from Amazon, Target, iTunes, and more.
13. Youtube: YouTube allows anyone to post nonexplicit videos on pretty much any topic they desire. Recording a video can be as simple as turning on the camera on your computer and hitting the record button. If you enable advertisements on your videos, you can earn money at a rate of about $1 to $3 per 1,000 video views. The more videos you have, the more views you can accrue, so this option really pays off if you record a lot of videos and build a viewership.
14. Fiverr: This a freelance platform where people can pay for services of a freelancer, you can as well deliver services through this platform at the price of $5 per service.
15. Zirtualis perhaps the most time-consuming, but most rewarding, option. With Zirtual, you sign up to be a Zirtual Assistant to a busy person. The person will send you things to do such as write emails, research a topic and summarize the findings, or personal tasks such as order flowers, manage a personal calendar, or write handwritten notes. The starting base pay is $11 an hour, and Zirtual Assistants work weekdays full time.
All of these websites offer great opportunities for anyone to earn some extra money online. It all depends on what you want to bring to the table in terms of time, money, and effort.